OH MY GOSH SO I HAVE lvatt RIGHT NOW IN MY HANDS OKAY WELL IT'S IN MY STEREO BUT WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!! ANYWAYS I'M SO EXCITED AND I'M LISTENING TO IT AND TURN RIGHT JUST CAME ON AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BUT I LOVE IT. oh sorry all in caps ahah but anyways
Don't Charge Me For The Crime with Common? hahaha
it's good though i'll review it like on tuesday when everyone else has their copies :)
ANyways my brother graduated last night :)
so proud of him and the kid who has Lymphoma who wasn't supposed to be there showed up. I was so happy to see him the entire audience gave him a standing ovation <3
then he left right away since technically he's not supposed to come in contact with anyone since he got stem cell a few weeks ago.
but it was so good for him to be there :)
Then i saw like 15 people i graduated with and 15 people who graduated the year before me it was ridiculous.
oh well
oh and last night i watched this weird movie called 'THE WOOD'
i'm pretty sure i'm not going to watch it ever again in my life haha
sigh and it's been raining on and off here all day. and it just got REALLY REALLY Dark out. and it'll pry thunderstorm SIGH DUDE
but i have LVATT so i'm okay <3
well I AM so excited for tomorrow like i can't wait at all it's going to be a freaking amazingly awesome day.
i'll pry take a ridiculous amount of pictures :)
be on the lookout! haha
love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment