Push Push Pushing Me Away...
So the Jonas Brothers officially have another hit on their hands!
lol
I mean seriously i love love love their new song Pushing Me Away
:)
in case you didn't know the Jonas Brothers teamed up with iTunes and are releasing a new song every three weeks. and Pushing Me Away is the second one they have released the first one was Burnin' Up which was equally as amazing!
:)
so well i really like this song so much that i think i will post the lyrics
and gooooooo buy the song! please.
you will LOVE IT!
Pushing Me Away lyrics
[Verse 1:]
Run, Run like you do
I'm chasing you
I'm on your tail
I'm gaining fast
Your going nowhere
Try to fix what you've done
Turn back the time
The night is gone
And then we're falling faster now
[Chorus:]
Pushing me away
Every last word, every single thing you say
Pushing me away
You try to stop now but it's already to late
Pushing me away
If you really don't care just say it to my face
Pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
[Verse 2:]
Stop! Tell me the truth
Cause i'm so confused
Spinning round these walls are falling down and I need you
More than you know, I'm not letting go
I'm getting close, so take my hand
And please just tell me why
[Chorus:]
Pushing me away
Every last word, every single thing you say
Pushing me away
You try to stop now but it's already to late
Pushing me away
If you really don't care just say it to my face
Pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
[Chorus:]
Pushing me away
Every last word, every single thing you say
Pushing me away
You try to stop now but it's already to late
Pushing me away
If you really don't care just say it to my face
Pushing me away
Push push pushing me away
Pushing me away
I am telling you
Jonas Brothers= Love
also my countdown continues :)
and A new The Secret Life of the American Teenager tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment