Thursday, May 28, 2009

I AM SO PUMPED

for June 16th.
http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/1574265
(it wont let me embed it lol)
:)
like for real.
I wasnt' really thinking about the fact that their album comes out on that day. Like i knew it did but i didn't really think about it that much. then their live chat today and you heard all the previews and i was like oh snap. i am so pumped now. I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTT
:)
Especially Poison Ivy hahah
that song seriously is going to rock
anyways my birthday is in 5 days. so weird. lol
and tomorrow is friday. for some reason my entire week is messed up. haha
and saturday i am having lunch with my "twin" hahah i can't wait i haven't seen her in like a year. we have soooo much to catch up on...like the fact she just got engaged a couple of weeks ago.
!
haha it just started to rain.
anyways. I feel weird right now. like i need to be pinched. Everything is just so strange lol. i feel like if someone would have told me that my life would be this way a couple of years ago i would have laughed in their face or something.
it's not like it's a bad thing. It's more like it's just weird. I mean seriously have you ever just been like sitting in your room and suddenly your like wow i can't believe i am where i am right now in my life.
no? yes?
maybe it's just me lol.
well it's kind of late. and i'm tired.
and i still need to shower...
haha
sooooo
later days.

No comments: