So i just decided what i want for my birthday from my parents. I hope they go for it. It would make me sooo happy.
okay so there is the band on myspace whom i absolutely love. and they are touring with the Plain White T's in June and July.
AND my birthday is in 15 days...so wouldn't it be nice if they bought me tickets to the closest show they are to me? Which happens to be June 14th.
yeah. i'm hoping they go for it. that would be awesome. Of course i don't really want to go alone lol. i haven't really planned that far yet. I'm just waiting for them to respond to me about how much tickets will be.
Which the band is Days Difference.
they are the funniest guys. so great.
you should really check them out
www.myspace.com/DaysDifference
oh yeah so i'm watching the weather channel right now and tonight we are supposed to get frost in my area. It's the middle of May we should not be getting frost.
lol
ooo so my mind just keeps going on and on with this hopeful birthday present and things seem to be clicking. I seriously hope it works out :)
guys 15 days and i won't be a "teen" anymore.
oh my.
lol.
So this weekend i watched My Best Friends Girlfriend, and Last Chance Harvey. I really liked Last Chance Harvey, but My BestFriends Girlfriend yeah not-so-much. It's supposed to be really funny but I didnt really find it funny. oh wellll.
well gotta go get ready for work and stuff. later
2 comments:
haha that would be a great birthday present! i hope you get to go! go june babies! lol!
and dude. seriously, frost in may??? that's SO WEIRD.
gosh, your birthday is sooo soon! Dude, what else do you want for your birthday? I swear, I'm poor and feeling lost on what to get you. haha
Post a Comment