So today is memorial day.
yup so make sure you remember all those that should be remembered...aka your relatives that have died, those who have died in war, those who went to war, you know those important people that should be remembered!.
Today i am remembering all those people, like my Uncle Tom and my grandfather (although i never met him, i am pretty sure he would have been pretty rocking)
Anyways so on a brighter note...me and my friends hit up Rice's today. It was very crowded not that i was surprised at that. I mean it was a holiday!

It was pretty awesome...although Bertha, the direction giver, seriously almost got us lost...she's the GPS she should have had us on track the whole time...but it's okay we forgave her cause she got us there in the end. And it's not like i don't enjoy randomly driving in circles to pass the time...at least we had Drake Bell singing to keep us calm and happy ahah.
And the Jonas Brothers on the way home of course. After we all got us some lovely yummy sno cones...Rainbow of course...well except Ash Catch'em she had to get something different i think it was blue raspberry...i can't be sure i mean i am running on low amounts of sleep (to be explained later..hahaha)
I pretty much bought less then I expected but it's cool, i have so many other things to do this summer so it's acceptable for me to save my money lol. I mean considering I have two more concerts to attend this summer and I would enjoy buying those way cool awesome SOUVENIRS that everyone talks about..lol. Sorry if this blog seems very absurd it's just i was up til 2 am this morning and i got up at 6:45 to go shopping and it's just i don't operate well on little sleep. I mean it's not my fault we played WII Super Mario Smash Brothers for 200 minutes...and laughed hysterically the whole time and make sound effects...also a side effect of little sleep... you know these things just happen. That's what sleepovers are all about haha. We even had popcorn and made crafts. yup we sure had a girl sleepover.. good thing my brothers weren't around...cause then we might have had to pull out the makeovers...hahah
Okay seriously maybe i should go take a nap now...
or maybe i will just go watch Johns Hopkins seriously damage Syracuse for the Lacrosse Championship
yeah that's right GO JOHNS HOPKINS
okay peace out.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment