Dear you know who you are,
I just wanted to stop by and say hey thanks.
Thanks for telling me we couldn't be friends anymore.
Thanks for dropping me like i was hot.
Thanks for leaving me in the dust.
Thanks for telling me I was too "high school".
Thanks for leaving our years of friendship in a little box of memories.
Thanks for all the good times we had when we were friends.
Thanks for all the pictures and memories.
Thanks for showing me your real personality.
Thanks for letting me see that it was time to reach out to others.
Thanks for helping me to expand my horizons.
Thanks for letting me become closer to others.
Thanks for peacing out of my life.
Thanks for not backstabbing me.
Thanks for pretending you didn't know me that time I saw you at the store.
Thanks for letting me meet your family back in the day (btw they are still way more awesome than you could ever be)
Thanks
just thanks
Have a great life without me...
and be careful cause even though we aren't friends anymore you will still always have a special place in my heart. Cause that's what real friends do...even though we aren't real friends anymore.
Sincerely,
your ex-bffl
1 comment:
Oo, oo, oo! I know who this is about!!! Point for me!!! haha.
Post a Comment