Ha I don't know, i just really like that sentence.. haha
anyways soooooo today me and my friend hit up the mall
it was pretty sweet.
Needless to say we went on a hunt for all things Jonas...
yeah it was awesome..we hit up Limited too, Libby Lu, we even checked out the Disney store...did you know that Claire's even has Jonas stuff now!
it was way exciting lol.
so in less than a month's time we will have some youtube videos for everyone to check out...can't give you any deets except that it's going to be awesome! yeah wayyyyyyyyyy awesome... I will keep you all posted on when to check it out and where! hah
well time for me to go clean my room...or maybe go to Rita's hah
catch ya all later!
much love
PS. check out my friends blog
alievans.blogspot.com
jenncarpenter.blogspot.com
yup they will appreciate it
hopefully jenn's one is right
yup
1 comment:
Ah, yes we will!!!! My dad is gonna help out with our supplies!!!! WOOT!!!!!!! I cannot wait til our party! We rock, we rock on!!!!
Oh yeah, Libby Lu girls scare me. haha.
Post a Comment