Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can you say AWKWARDDDDDDD

So Jonas Brother presenters on the Golden Globes
this is them on the carpet going in


hahah so awkward Miley right behind them and i love Ryan Seacrest for asking if Billy Ray was beating them up way to be awkward Ryan lol

and flash to when they present


WAY TO BE CAMERAMAN WAY TO BE!
I mean seriously flash to Miley? what were you thinking? lol

LOVE IT
anyways Kevin's bow tie. ADORABLE
and Joe's red shirt looks so good with his black suit. and Nick is looking fantabulous
lol
i love how Award Shows are like high school again lol. Flash to the exes and show what their expressions are when someone presents. so awkward. awesome haha.

Oh Sandra Bullock! she was great in Miss Congeniality lol
and James Franco hahha!
SO back to the Golden Globes :)
Night everyone! <3

2 comments:

Ali said...

I wanna know what Billy Ray was saying to Nick. I REALLY wanna know. ;)

Anonymous said...

I really wanted BOLT to win. Haha. That would've been priceless.