and dude let me tell you Darren is so hot lol. and he's also an amazing actor. like no lie i totally could have believed that he was a foster child.
yup anywayssssssssss
so idk how many of you have heard the bonus song that came out in Japan with the JB cd.
but here it isssss
I met you in a dream
And your piercing eyes were staring straight at me
I can't believe this feeling.
You make feel so much heat,
I want you always near me.
IS this really what it seems?
Yeah
Donna donna omoimo
Sugu kimini togokete yukuyo
Kitto kitto sonomune
Hiraite kureruyone
DanDanDan to Aishihajime
BangBangBang to Kurushii kurai
PamPamPam Kokoni oide
I need you, I want you,
I got to have you
It's in-fatua-tion
Love - I finally found anew.
And it came to me in such a vision.
Now I know I need you so.
You make me burn like crazy,
I really feel you baby.
I see an angel in your eyes.
Yeah!
Donna donna omoimo
Sugu bokuni uchiaketene
Kitto kitto sonomune
Uketomete agerukara
DanDanDan to Aishihajime
BangBangBang to Kurushii kurai
PamPamPam Kokoni oide
I need you, I want you,
I got to have you
It's in-fatua-tion
If fire falls down from the sky
If all the rivers should run dry
If false turns out to be true,
You know that I will find you
Because our love is destiny, Baby, Baby.
Donna donna omoimo
Sugu kimini togokete yukuyo
Kitto kitto sonomune
Hiraite kureruyone
DanDanDan to Aishihajime
BangBangBang to Kurushii kurai
PamPamPam Kokoni oide
I need you, I want you,
I got to have you
It's in-fatua-tion
It's in-fatuation
You're my love frustation(x4)
and THE LYRICSSSSSS wooo
anyways i like fanfamily and all but seriously all the group invitations are SO annoying. i get it your trying to be the top fan to win the "big prize" but leave me out of it lol i really dont' like havign to wait like ten minutes just to deny the invitation i mean FOR real.
sigh.
well gotta read for comparative religion. and dude i AM so TIRED. so i think i'll go to bed as soon as i'm done reading.
oh and peopel can you please remind me to fill out the FAFSA form and the scholarship form from Etown.
PLEASE
k thanks
i love you all
2 comments:
umm that didnt even really sound like them. at all. except in the beginning. but even then nick still sounded weird.
i love infatuation!!! haha it's already in my itunes. but it's so funny to hear them sing in japanese. i even tried translating that part but it didn't work so i don't know what they're saying... lol.
oh and please go fill out your FAFSA thingamabobber. hahaha.
Post a Comment