Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm not going to waste these words about a girl.

I just remembered that it's my cousins birthday today. ahha. not like i can tell him happy birthday, besides he pry doesn't care.

anyways so this weekend i filled out my fafsa and the financial aid form for my school, and today i got an email from the lady in the financial aid office asking me to call her...this makes me nervous. I'm pretty sure i filled the form out correctly... :/
so i'm going to have to call her tomorrow.
sigh.
my day was pretty uneventful. greek class wasn't bad until he gave us all of this homework due wednesday. so ridiculous.
work was easy,
guitar class was interesting and my teacher isn't going to be there next monday so i had to sign up for "make up" lessons. so weird.

still no word from rita's
sigh.
sculpture we continued working on our sculpture.
dinner. then yoga, then the gym.
see boring day. now i'm going to do my lame greek homework. sigh. this should take forever.
good night!

No comments: