Well here I am back at school.
I already realized that i left my phone charger at home. so that's really good. not.
i texted my mom asking her to send it in the mail. but she never responded. sigh.
anyways being back at school is weird.
well first of all i went to dinner at six. with Kate, John, Jenn and Chuck. and as i was getting my salad. who would i see? none other than shb. i was like what the heck. I haven't even been on campus for thirty minutes and i see him. so ridiculous. I decided to not look at him though. i mean i saw him walking when i looked up but when i saw him out of the corner of my eye i decided not to look over at him. although i did see him look over at me. but you know, I haven't decided if i really care anymore. I think i'm kind of at the point where it's like well if nothing is ever going to happen then who cares. I mean it does have to be some sort of sign that i see him all the time. but i'm at the point of if he is going to talk to me then OH WELL.
yup.
on a sidenote wedding boy wished me a happy pi day on my facebook wall. I was kind of shocked. he also told me to do something nerdy today. I'm not really sure what i did that was nerdy, but then again i'm always a nerd, so everything i did today was probably nerdy. hahaha.
anyways i dont' like daylights savings time, at least not in the spring. i can't stand to lose sleep. and i already didn't sleep well for the past few days. i'm not happy. so i really should go to sleep early tonight. i need it.
so that's what i'm going to do.
it's supposed to be rainy and forty degrees tomorrow. buttttt WEDNESDAY is supposed to be around 60! oh how i adore spring!
i also stopped by Rita's and asked the girl working to see if they got my application, she said they would be looking for people soon because people are leaving in july... i was thinking i'm not even going to be here in july... but oh well. i still need that job.
i think that's basically it. today was kind of blah. and i sort of have a headache or something. i mean i just have a dull ache in my head. soo yeah i'm going to sleep now.
good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment