so today is/was my brother's birthday!
he turned 19.
and i feel incredibly old.
i mean seriously i remember being sooo young and him being sooo much younger.
it's weird.
and it's down to less than three months for me to turn 21.
soo weird.
sigh.
anyways i hung out with my brother today since we are both on spring break and he didn't have to work. it was nice.
i also did my laundry and hung it outside on the line to dry since it was in the upper fifties. :)
blue clear skies. such an amazing day. absolutely loved it. i'm so excited for spring.
i mean i even did my sheets, so now they will smell fresh air clean. i love it!
still didnt' get to the library though. I feel like I won't get there this break. I mean granted i can finish a book in a day but i dont like feeling the pressure that i have to do that. haha.
oooh! i also applied online for a job at Rita's in the town near school. it's actually right down the street from my apartment. so ideally i could even walk there.
soo i'm hoping i get that job, that would seriously help out so MUCH!
and then eventually i could go shopping again. i mean i just really want to be able to buy like one thing. so sad.
it's alright though. I'm trying to be cheerful. I WILL GET THIS JOB!
:D
anyways i'm going to go to sleep. i'm getting up early...ish. tomorrow to work out, shower, do the dishes all before my friend comes. then off to the outdoor mall! yeahhhhhh! it's going to be nice again tomorrow! loveee this!
well good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment