Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is the perfect holiday. I mean it's not so cold out yet that you can't venture out of your house without getting frostbite. but at the same time it's cold enough that you know snow should be coming soon! Also it means that it wouldn't be weird to start Christmas shopping (or for that matter counting down to Christmas, less than a month!) It has the best sales the day after. and the most important thing of all its' the day you give thanks for everything you are thankful for.
I am thankful for my family, even though they annoy me to no ends most of the time. lol
I am thankful for my best friend, because she's amazing :)
I am thankful for all my other friends because they all keep me sane.
I am thankful for school, hha okay only like for five minutes a week when i'm glad to actually be learning things, unlike some of those other people who dont' have that opportunity.
I am thankful for my dog, cause he's adorable
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for my car, it gets me to work and school and other places as well
I am thankful for books, seriously they are amazing.
I am thankful for movies, they help to distract me sometimes.
I am thankful for the clothes i own.
I am thankful for my ipod
I am thankful for my cell phone.
I am thankful for my computer
i am thankful for the internet
I am thankful for my church
I am thankful for my house
I am thankful for all the stores that are near me
I am thankful for my bed
I am thankful for music
I am thankful for my tv
I am thankful for DVD's
I am thankful for the Jonas Brothers
I am thankful for the cast of Twilight
I am thankful for Demi Lovato
I am thankful for Taylor Swift
I am thankful for food and water
I am thankful for my life.
So I am pretty much thankful for everything.
:)
and lastly i am thankful for all of you people who read this Thank you
and i hope you have an amazing day. :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Aw, I love you too!!! :D <3