Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You Can Vote However You Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxlwYP0HNdc

So those children who made the parody to TI's "Whatever You Like" pretty much rocked it.
I mean I don't even like politics and i was rocking out to their version lol

Anyways so i just went and voted.
I was kind of nervous not going to lie.
I mean it was my first time voting EVER...
so i walked in went to the table that was taking care of people with the first letter of my last name lol. Filled out a paper got a voter card, and signed my name. Then waited in line for like two minutes.
And i asked the lady if it was easy. I mean how was i supposed to know it was my first time! lol. So then when a voting thing opened up the lady went with me and explained most of it, then i read the directions too lol.
And then i went through and voted.
I'm not saying who i voted for though because well it was my personal decision and it's none of your business. :D
The lady was really funny though because she was like oh this should be really easy for you, unlike those 80 years olds who are computer illiterate.
i was like hahha okay.
Then when i was done the lady and the other dude who was showing people were to go were like how was it! You did it!
i was like hha yeah thanks
and the guy like clapped me on the shoulder. so nice of him. hha
anyways
If you didn't vote yet GO VOTE NOW!
it's really easy .
well unless you are younger than 18, then nevermind lol
Now to wait until tomorrow to find out who our new presidente is :O

No comments: