For my speech today i read from Twilight :D
it was awesome. my speech was an oral interpretation of a prose.
so you know i was either reading Twilight or Harry Potter lol
anyways i read from page 88 when Edward was all "I always say too much when I'm talking to you - that's one of the problems."
until page 93
when Edward says "You're wrong." after Bella says she doesn't think he's bad just dangerous lol
yeah my speech had to be five minutes long and apparently i read that part like i was part of the conversation and i was really into it. Also i apparently know the passage very well. lol
I was totally thinking to myself why yes i do know this book well.
and duhhhhhhhhhhhh i pretend that i am having that conversation with Edward. lol
oh well.
Totally the best speech yet :D
1 comment:
aw, congrats! I would have been so into it too. haha I had to go read that excerpt. Very good. :D
Post a Comment