Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm sending the stubs from my Twilight movie tickets to Rob Pattinson.

yup. I'm so sending them to him..
hahahah




okay not really but wouldn't that be hilarious if I did?!
i mean he said he would date a real girl then he was like or a fan. maybe if she sees the movie ten times and sends me the stubs. hahhahha
oh man Rob you have no idea how many movie ticket stubs you are going to get now. He has no idea at all.
He's so down-to-earth i love it.
anyways that's all i really needed to say.
that
and i seriously am planning on seeing Twilight about that many times. Good thing i have two jobs.
Well technically like one and a half
okay even less
it's like a part time job and a little babysitting job on the side..
lol
they fund my obsessions. what can i say.
Oh gotta go THE NOTEBOOK IS ON!
:)

No comments: