Tuesday, February 3, 2009

See you in the Dark? How about in Hershey! :)

Well heck yes i would love to see you in Hershey! lol. totally going to see Honor Society in Hershey and can i just say that i am SO excited! :)
i mean for real. Maybe they will perform Don't Close the Book! i love that song. now the question is since they only have like umm three songs that are technically released, a song with Jonas and like two songs that are just randomly out there. how long would this concert be? because really seven songs isn't enough lol. you know they pry have a lot more material that will SHOCK everyone! :)
so excited. and i can't wait to find out who the opening band is :)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SO STOKED

oh yeah and it's been snowing all day. but i didn't have off from school lol. total accumulation about 1 inch. yup it finally covered the road even though it been snowing since the wee early morning hours.
well idk i think that's it for now. except that i have the Rescue Pack song from Go Diego Go stuck in my head. haha
I'M THE RESCUE PACK, COMING TO THE RESUCE, ARESCATE. I'M THE RESCUE PACK I'VE GOT YOUR BACK I CAN TURN INTO A PARASAIL OR A KAYAK.
oh man.

2 comments:

Ali said...

SOOOOO excited! We are totally rocking it!

Elisa said...

that is so awsome : )