Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Smile For You

Okay so like twenty minutes ago i was thinking how important smiling at least once a day is. I mean if you don't smile at least once a day at someone or about something I think that basically ruins your whole day. I mean one day could lead to two days and then three days, then the next thing you know you don't smile anymore, and your one of those depressed people everyone avoids, which would make you even more depressed. you know what i mean? Anyways here's something that made me smile today. but before i post the thing that made me smile, here's a poem about smiles :)

Smile For You
Smiling is infectious;
you catch it like the flu when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realized I passed it onto him.
I thought about that smile then I realized it's worth,
A Single smile, just like mine, could travel round the earth.
So if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

:) and now the thing that made me smile todayyy:



Other things made me smile today were David Henrie's random pictures in his twitter updates, love that kid. but this one stuck out in my mind the most of being the biggest smile of the day. I think i'm going to do this everyday, you know remember the little things, it will most likely be part of my daily blog though and not separate :)
I hope you smiled today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just curious, did you write that poem? =) <--look. i smiled! hahaha. i know that was lame. =P

Elisa said...

woot. i havent smiled yet today. its early HAHA

Bkgirl617Hermione said...

lolol very very cool. I LOVE smiling. it is good therapy. like laughing. :)

~~RiannaB