Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Future Life :)

okay so today i felt the worst i have all week. like i woke up this morning and it was just like bammmmmm. and i was like ughhh
i mean. so far this week i only really had like a slight cough. this morning i woke up and kept sneezing and my nose is all congested.
basically i feel like i can't function.
oh and if this blog doesn't make sense it's because my mom just gave me cold medicine and it's making me feel not very well. idk it's making me feel like throwing up. sigh.

so basically this blog is to tell you that one day the following will happen:
Hogwarts will send me a letter.
I will go to Hogwarts.
Upon arriving I will get to choose a Pokemon.
I would probably have a breakdown and not be able to choose for a week.
I would finally choose my Pokemon (its a secret lol)
One day i will get lost going to class.
I will enter a closet and end up in Narnia.
Upon arriving in Narnia i will stumble across all my friends and we will go on an adventure.
One day I will run into a cute boy. his name will be Ronald Weasley.
We will date.
We will also all return to Hogwarts for classes, but visit Narnia every weekend, because we love it.
We will all graduate from Hogwarts with flying colors.
Ron and I would get married, all my friends would be in attendance.
All my other friends will get married as well, Ron and I would be in attendance at all those weddings.
All my friends who want children will have them.
Ron and I will definetely have children. I don't know how many at the current moment.
Then all my friends and I will raise our children as friends and it will be a constant amazingness.
And basically it will be one happily ever after partyyyyyyy.

So what do you think?
awesome right?
k gotta go get ready to watch Burn Notice.
Guess who can suddenly breathe. guess the medicine is kicking in?
Nighttttttt
oh yeah i have a twitter. just so you all know
http://twitter.com/sparker37

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better!

nice story lol. for a second there, i thought you would mention something along the lines of edward saving you and then ron would get jealous or something hahaha

Elisa said...

ooh ron. how he is so cute