"I just want you to knowwwwwwwwwwwww"
haha :)
oh BSB.
anyways. so i slept better last night. Isn't that great :)
then i went to work. and made some moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
WOOO. hah
but then i got a text saying that i wasn't babysitting again tonight. it's been like a month since i babysat. it's really depressing. I miss that little girl. :(
sigh. but she's taking swimming lessons so in the long run, it's better for her i guess lol.
so i'm just chilling at home tonight. woo. but Reaper is on in 45 minutes! so yay! to that.
my dad bought a new truck today. so i had to drive him to the place so he could pick up the truck and there was this totally cute guy working there. but it was weird, since his dad like picked him up to take him home. so idk what that was about. haha. he looked a little old for that to be happening, but hey whatevs. right?
the new truck is kind of eh. lol but hey i won't be driving it. haha who am i kidding i have to practice my manual driving. aka. stick shift.
yeah i am amazing at shifting i just suck at letting the clutch out lol
anyways. i love twitter. like alot. all the celebrities i am following. it's like i'm stalking them without leaving the comfort of home! bahhaha.
heck i even get them sent straight to my phone. OH GLORY DAYS!
my latest adds:
Mitchel Musso
Jack Lawless
Rupert Grint
the dude who writes iCarly (Dan ...)
the people i love the most who i am following
David Henrie. (serioulsy his updates make me laugh so hard)
Nicholas Braun (just because he is love.)
Garbo <3
NO WAY John Taylor
and my best friend B :)
and Holly
So Elisa you should get one, when you are back in the states lol
blah my brother just said i flipped out on him. when all i said was I DON"T KNOW. with a smirk on my face. is that flipping out. hah no. he doesn't even know flipping out. and now my mom doesn't believe me that i owe money for taxes.
cause i would lie about owing money for taxes. psht whatever.
anyways some smiles of the day:
Today, I was going to a Harry Potter convention since I love the books so much. On my drive there I got lost, and it only got worse when my car broke down. Since I forgot my cell phone I decided to try and hitch a ride. I stood on the side of a road for two hours dressed like Ron Weasley. FML
oh fmylife.com is so funny. it makes my life seem incredible lol
another one is at work this one lady who didnt' see my haircut yesterday told me she REALLY liked it and that it made me look older. lol. so awesome. dude.
so i'm going to go now. ooo Gossip Girl commercial it comes back next week YAYYYY.
and dude i have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
SIGH>
2 comments:
haha maybe that guy had car troubles or something.
and i totes saw that HP one on fmylife and then looking at the comments were funny.
and sorry you have to wake up early tomorrow but tomorrow will be a good day bc of 3 wonderful boys =)
I LOVED THAT FML!
oh AND WHAT RUPERT GRINT HAS A LEGIT TWITTER! i must tell my friend who lovessss him. lol.
and bsb = love
and i cant drive a stick whihc sucks : ( the only person i know with one is my brother but now he is in NY
Post a Comment