1. I'm tired.
2. I didn't get my jonas tickets today :(
3. So i'm trying again tomorrow. DUH.
4. I love my Grandma. alot.
5. I also love strawberries. alot. haha
6. i hate shopping for anything to decorate the house, with my mom. ITS SO BORING.
7. i hope i can actually sleep tonight.
8. i really want some fruit right now.
9. i really like orange cream custard.
10. i hate that i didn't get tickets today, because now i'm going to freak out all night again, and tomorrow morning.
11. I really need to charge my phone, but i dont feel like getting my charger and plugging it in.
12. So guess what, instead i'm just going to turn my phone off and charge it tomorrow. haha
13. I really want the movie Slumdog Millionaire, and i'm going to watch it with my grandma.
14. Twitter is hilarious
15. I figured out how to use twitpic today, i feel accomplished. (oh snap i should have twittered that)
16. My brother has a lacrosse game tomorrow and i'm basically stoked.
17. I just realized i have oh about 6 weeks of school left.
18. I also just realized that i have oh about 6 papers to write within that time period. wooo. and a project.
19. I'm not really sure why i'm writing this as a list but who cares.
20. My
21. MOM
22. is
23. crazy
24. she also just asked me a question that i answered honestly, but she acted like i didn't answer at all.
25. i think that this all oh wait. i have a serious question. would you take your dog to rita's (or any italian ice place) and buy italian ice JUST for your dog? isn't that weird?
umm smile of the day:
my grandma DUH. haha i love her.
and the fact she gave me strawberries at like 9:30 at night. she's wicked awesome.
that is all.
just kidding
26.
:)
okay now that is all for real hah
2 comments:
i love list updates. =)
ur mom is crazy and i want to meet her. ps - a lot = two words : )
Post a Comment