Saturday, March 28, 2009

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOWWW

haha
so for the 24th i got lower level section 107 row 16 seat 17 :)
and for the 23rd. i think it's lower level section 121 row 25? hah idk
but I AM SO happy that i got tickets :)
for serious i waited 20 minutes, i just waited in this "queue" i was like I JUST WANT MY TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
but finally we got them. i mean B and i aren't sitting together but its okay. it'll be okay :)
i think this stage will make my life


okay well i gotta go do my chores. blah
then going to a lacrosse game :))))
write more laterrrrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY tickets! =)
i want them to come in the mail like nowwwww.

Elisa said...

thats freaking awesome. im excited too. we are sitting in the highest seats but who cares? i know it will be fun.