Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You Gotta BB GOOD TO ME

I'm going to BB GOOD to you
we'll be HAPPY as can be
you just gotta BB good to me
BABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sooo BB GOOD creeper style Music Video is loading now
yeah so i had to re-do it like 8 times
but the final one is the shiz.
the bomb diggity.
the bomb dot com
you get it?
it's amazing.
well hopefully lol
that's what i think but that's cause i made it.
well put it all together.
it was a lot of work
and now i am tired and will be doing my homework in like twenty minutes.
then i'm going to bed.
because I AM SOOOO TIRED.
sigh.

PS. i used Windows Movie Maker.. which i didn't even know i had on my computer until i was looking things up about Picasa.. and it said something about WMM and i was like no way. so i checked and ta daaa i had a free movie making program all along. so if you have Vista.. you should check too maybe you have WMM too!!
lol

1 comment:

Ali said...

I wish I had vista. I'm going to look if I have it anyways. haha