Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You're Going to Camp Rock!

AH!
haha
sorry Camp Rock is on Disney now
:D

anyways so just going to quickly catch you all up.
Saturday, pretended to do homework all day. it was tough. for real. but i did my extra credit paper which was amazing.
Sunday. actually did some homework,
chillaxed with my biffle.
we made lots of little videos to turn into one big one.
so be on the LOOKOUT!
:)
also put on some fake tats.(which were Camp Rock ! lol)
hahah
they are awesome. and everytime i see mine i laugh a bit cause it's so funny.
also took lots of ridiculous pictures with my webcam that i finally set up.!
hha
they are awesome
. then i went out to dinner with my friend who just had her baby a month ago! :0 it's been a month CRAZY!
and i believe that is all.
"I'm Shane Gray for crying out."
"Hey man we used to love this place"
"yeah! This is where Connect 3.. Connected"
bahahahah
"Come on guys i've learned my lesson.. I showered in cold water i looked at a tree. It's been three hours i NEED hair product."Oh Shane Gray..silly boy.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I have a few stories to say in response to this.

For real, Walmart has a Camp Rock card. I bought two. Don't know who'll I'll be using them on. haha. Maybe myself. lol.

Second, I was at dinner and the girl to my right goes, you have a tattoo? So I go, yeah, and show her my tattoo. She goes, oh is that another one? My camp rock tat was sticking out of my shirt sleeve. AWKWARD.