Monday, June 2, 2008

I SAW JOSH DUHAMEL!!!!!!!!!!!



okay so I didn't use a JoBro approved quote from a song or youtube video or anything but come on there was no way i could think of one that had anything to do with Josh Duhamel...
Like really!
SOOOOOOOOOO anyways! I SAW JOSH DUHAMEL!
and it was awesome :)
I got his autograph even!
He was the nicest guy ever.
He like snuck away from the security to come over and give us autographs! He was like "sorry i had to leave so suddenly before" and everyone was like wow. i was like haha who cares you came back!!!!
lol
so yeah i saw him and got is autograph it was awesomeeeeeeeeeee!
he is soooooo cool!
yeah man!
So i went with my friend Ali and we also saw Tyrese!
So all in all it was pretty awesome!
I think it's sooooo cool that they are filming part of Transformers 2 in PA, and in Bethlehem!
I mean that's soooooo close! it's amazing!
I am pretty much speechless !
lol
Oh Josh Duhamel!
you are so nice
and handsome
I really want to go watch Transformers now
i should
yeah but i want to watch Greek too at 8
maybe i will watch Transformers after!
aaaaaaaaaaa
Oh man

No comments: