Thursday, June 5, 2008

I unleash my inner nerd everyday at 3 PM

hah
I think that i seriously should start unleashing my inner nerd everyday at 3 PM
that would be wicked awesome!
so Anyways just watched Breakfast At Tiffany's with B
and the movie was fantastic
we laughed we cried
okay maybe we didn't cry
but we laughed
you gotta love a movie that makes you laugh
although B
and her parents
did get lost on their way over to my house
I am sorry that i am a horrible direction giver
it's like this i know where i need to go and that's that
oh well she found my house in the end :)
well i am off to consider what outfit to wear to NY next week
yes i am planning my outfit ahead of time
gosh i am such a girl
hah
peace

1 comment:

Ali said...

Go Breakfast at Tiffany's!!! I did almost cry. haha. good good times.

I promise next time I'll make it to your house without my parents almost losing it. haah