Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This week from now is going to be awesome..

There is no exceptions.
It will be Awesome
Wednesday
looking for Camp Rock
and Jonas Related stuff
Thursday
going Food shopping
for my partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Friday
LTD
then Camp Rock on for the first night :)
then burning up comes on for the first time ever
YAY
Saturday
is my partayyyyyyyy
and it's going to be awesome
youtube here we come bahhaha
and of Course Camp Rock with more special features
Sunday
Camp Rock again with even more special things on another channel
hooray!
then
Monday
Camp Rock will be on disney.com
to watch
if i want
haha
and you know i wanna
sweetness
well gotta go Rock ON
to the soundtrack again
I rock, I rock ON

1 comment:

Pampalicious said...

OMG!! We have ssooo much in common!! I love the Jonas Brothers and "Ya know...stuff"!!! OMG chack out my page!! You are ssooo awesome!!